Saturday, September 19, 2009

Duck Bucket

Duck bucket (Greenwich Village)


Date: 2009-09-15, 12:48AM EDT
Reply to: sale-qnhcw-1375059581@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Looking for duck bucket. Must hold 10-12 ducks. Will pay $1 USD for each duck bucket holds. Serious inquiries only. Duck bucket must be in good working condition and must be clean of previous duck feathers.

God bless!!!

Leslie

__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

Responses:

Hi there,

I saw your want ad on Craigslist. I think I have found what you were looking for.

Find details at http://greatcollectibles.us/

I hope this helps you in your search!

Regards,

Baese

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Baese,
Thank you for your help. I am actually looking for a bucket that will hold ducks (like the poultry). I have received other emails offering to sell me similar items as well as the KFC Jumbo Chicken buckets, which is not what I am in need of. Do you have any suggestiongs on how I could clarify my posting? Thank you for you help and God Bless!!!!
Leslie





*STATUS: NO RESPONSE

No comments: