Saturday, September 19, 2009

Party entertainer-Rick Roll'd

Party entertainer- Rick roll (Upper East Side)


Date: 2009-09-19, 6:57PM EDT
Reply to: gigs-ehzye-1382852574@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


HELLO!

I am having a birthday party for my 7 year old son and would like to hire someone to "Rickroll" the party.

I envision you hiding somewhere in my home until we start singing happy birthday, at which point you could jump out and start singing "never gonna give you up".

I will provide a boom box and microphone, so long as you can provide the appropriate costume. I can also provide a printed copy of the lyrics, though Ideally ou would be very familiar with them already.

additionally, I would hope that the ideal candidate would be very familiar with the concept of "Rick rolling". However, if you go to YouTube or google and type in "Rick roll" you'll find what I'm talking about.

My son is a HUGE Rick Astley fan so this is very important to us. Please, serious candidates only.

I cannot provide payment but can offer you an assortmet of homemade canned goods.

GREAT RESUME BUILDER!!!!

*please be advised-we have cats, in case you have an allergy this my present a problem.

Please send me your credentials for this position. I look forward to hearing from you!!!!!! God bless!!!!

Leslie

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $1USD

*CURRENT STATUS-NO RESPONSES

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Click here! http://tinyurl.com/6xdhcy