Thursday, January 15, 2009

not my apartment

since moving to brooklyn, i've been spending a lot of time at Davia's apartment. Since I have my own set of keys, i generally break in in the afternoon and watch Ellen. Last time I came over and did her grocery shopping and dishes. I've recently taken to recording my shows and coming over to watch them during the day, i love Tivo.

today I came over around 2 and ended up staying till, well, now which is 9:15.

we attempted to make a cake earlier this evening, and after mixing the cake together (b/c it obviously took two of us to do), and preparing to pour it into the pan, davia dropped the entire bowl of mix on the kitchen floor. which we proceeded to photograph. pics TK.

1 comment:

Angela Muir said...

laura! so good to see you have a blog. please tell Davia hi for me. i miss you both. and btw tivo is amazing!!