Tuesday, March 31, 2009

fiascos of easters past

my mum, dad and brother are coming in a few weeks for easter, and my friend brian's going to come over and have easter with us since i'm making brunch for the fam and he's ot going home. He's been a family friend for ever so i think it'll be a lot of fun seeing as whenmy brother mikey and brian get together, hilarity generally ensues. My dad also really likes brian and lieks to make fun of him so i can see it being a hilarious easter

for some reason, our easters always end up being the funniest holidays. Here are the top 5 easter events:

1. one year me and my brother mikey went around our town stealing election signs for this guy my mum really hated and gave them to her for easater and we gave my dad a street sign and a real estate sign we stole from a gold course. but then my dad made us dump them in the woods so we wouldnt' get it trouble

2. one year we got my dad windshield washer fluid and a bunch of early 90's cassette tapes.

3. at my uncle larry's for easter brunch a few years ago, my uncle jeff had a giant spool of wire in his truck and me and my uncle bobby had a "wire-off", which ended with wire replicas of every family member of our family covered in blood (ketchup we still from larry's fridge).

4. my brother and i each received a set of golf clubs and a suitcase for easter when we were about 12 and 9.

5. last easter my 7 year old cousin was paid $1 by his dad to torment my brother's girlfriend by talking to her about clowns and how penguins eat each other.

ham, wire, and street signs; my kinda easter.

1 comment:

fivefoottwo said...

girl, i miss laughing at work!